Join the University of Wisconsin Law School’s Great Lakes Indigenous Law Center and the Intertribal Agriculture and partners, including the University of Wisconsin Center for Cooperatives, the Native American Food Sovereignty Alliance (NAFSA), for a Roundtable on Tribal Cooperative Development and Value Added Products in Madison, Wisconsin on Tuesday morning, June 5th. Register online for the Tuesday morning Roundtable and Indigenous Seeds Project by clicking here. In addition to this half-day session, there are several related events occurring in Madison from June 4-6, including the
- Food Sovereignty on Turtle Island Symposium that is part of the Ethnobotany Conference
- Indigenous Foods Tasting Menu from The Sioux Chef
- update on the new Indigenous Seed Sovereignty Collaboration with UW-Madison and the Indigenous Seed Keepers Network
- Traditional Tools Workshop led by Kevin Finney, and
- an Indigenous Foods Banquet Dinner from The Sioux Chef, Sean Sherman
Registration for the Ethnobotany Conference is required to attend the Food Sovereignty on Turtle Island Symposium on Monday, June 4th. We do have a limited number of registrations for that conference, as well as lodging support. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to RSVP or for more information.